Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Violin Huapango



This is not just one of my favorite songs, but one of my favorite Mariachis. Rafael, he happens to now live in my hometown. I've had the pleasure of seeing him play and sing many times. He's so talented. And a really nice guy.

You just have to love the violin duo at the end. A father and a son. Doesn't get much better than that. I LOVE this song. And not just because I'm a violin player. I've always liked this song. But this particular video, with this group, just makes it amazing!

I know many of the current musicians in Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlan. Wonderful musicians. And down to earth. I've had the pleasure in playing with many musicians. In a variety of genres. But there's something about Mariachi musicians, they're always down to earth. No matter how popular they are. It's like family. ♥Besitos

No comments: