Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kinda Stressed Out...

So I knew it was a bad idea to get sucked into staying up north for 2 weeks. Well, close to 2 weeks. Whatever...

I came home, my entire garden was dead. So are my flowers. All expect the morning glories. I guess I'll never make it as a farmer's wife. :)

I start classes today. And I got a call at 1AM. My boss from Sin City. I need to find a guitar player in "The City Different." By Monday or something nuts like that. Remind me again, that I can't just leave for that long again. I need to remember that. And where am I going to find a guitar player? Anyone interested? 2 gigs...6 hours total...$5,000. Let me know if you can make it.

Oh, and it poured last night. Seriously! My roof is still leaking. I don't know what to do. I'm officially broke because it's the beginning of the semester. And I'm praying for some more gigs. That's the only reason I'm going up north again. Well, that's a lie. My little niece is turning 2. And I'm going to her birthday party on Saturday. I know. I'm nuts!

A good friend of mine, actually, one of the LBs is getting married. In 5 weeks! And another good friend is getting married in Sin City in a month. I just agreed to go sing for that wedding. Don't forget...my best friend is also having a baby. In less than 2 months. I'm planning the baby shower. Which is across the country. I know. I'm nuts! Can I possibly agree to anything else?

On a good note, I'm home. I slept in my own bed. Had privacy. A hot shower. And I'm one day closer to graduating. Weird thing...I've been dreaming about this one guy. I met him when I first started college. We never really talked. But I liked him. For about a month now, I've been dreaming about him. I think it's a little weird. But I think it's because I seen him about a month ago...

Now I need to get my butt going. I have to walk to school. We're not going to get into that. But I will say this, at least it keeps me in shape. I'm going to need it. I'm going back to "The City Different" in about a week. And I need to be all dressed in heels and everything. Running up and down hills. The joys of being a mujer! ♥Besitos

No comments: