Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Camping



I can't believe summer is pretty much over. I never went camping. Not once! What is wrong with me? I had all these plans. My friends and I were going to go camping. We had plans to fish. Zo and I even went to the shooting range. In hopes of a little hunting. We thought about going to the Ranch for a week. Maybe doing some hiking. Heck, we even considered renting a cabin. But we never did...

Me? I stressed out all summer long. I worked. I tried to figure out what I was going to do this semester. I dealt with my brother. And I never once went camping. In my books, that's a total failure!

So I start my classes tomorrow. So much is still uncertain. The next month or so is going to be nuts. And I kinda just want to call up some friends and plan a mini camping trip. Even if it's just for a day or 2. I like sleeping under the stars. Walking up with dirt in my sleeping bag. And wondering how it got there. Camp fire food is also quite tasty!

Did you have any summer plans that just didn't happen? Trips that you planned, things you wanted to do, that sort of thing? I know I had a lot that I wanted to do. But these family issues keep bringing me down. Well, if nothing else, I want to go camping before the snow starts to fall. At least then, I won't feel so bad. ♥Besitos

No comments: