Thursday, August 19, 2010

As Requested...



I do believe that my boss might have had a serious crush on Selena. Did you watch this video? Well, if you've ever seen pictures of Selena, a concert, or a music video...you know that she liked to wear bustiers. Or like my other boss referred to them...sparkly bras.

My boss has requested that I wear one, for our gigs in October/November. Hmmm...

I'm just not sure I can pull it off. I do like lots of the outfits that Selena wore. But seriously, she just had that flare. Something that I'm lacking. So only time will tell. I'm just grateful that I've been working out so much lately. I probably should lay off of eating at Barela's though. Because if I have to wear a little outfit like that, I want to be in good shape. At least, with all the working out, I won't be so self conscience of my body. ♥Besitos

No comments: