Friday, August 6, 2010

Pretty Little Liars



OK, I'm going to confess something here. I like Pretty Little Liars. And I finally watched this week's episode. Which I enjoyed. A lot! Would have liked it more if Aria and Ezra were together. But that's the name of the game. Right?

I really like Aria's style though. That's the real reason why I watch the show. :) I know, teens watch this show. But what can I say? I really watch for Aria's style. I love her makeup and hair. It's a girl thing. You know what I mean? I guess because you don't see many brunette actresses that get attention. But the stylist for this show is doing a great job!

Now if I just had some money to go out and buy some similar items. But a girl can dream. And I wish, my hair would do that same thing. Oh to have hair that is beautiful. And that makeup too. ♥Besitos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over search engines and found your blog site.
Well i like your high quality blog site design plus your posting abilities. Keep doing it.: https://www.fdcmovies.com/