Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dreams...

First of all, let me tell you something. When I have a little bit of time, and I know that I'm going to be busy, I write a few posts. And I put them on automatic post. You know. Like on a Monday. I might have some downtime. And I might write a few posts on my favorite items. And I schedule them to post on days, when I know that I'm going to be busy. And that's what I did this week. That's why, today you are going to get 2 rather long posts.

Because I picked up my friends' daughters from school. We went out to lunch. And then I took them home. Completely exhausted, I headed home. Where I fell asleep. Into a very deep sleep. For a few hours. With lots of happy dreams. :) This happens to be one of them...

Recently, I've been having lots of "realistic" dreams. Not that I do this things in real life. But that they feel like "real life". And usually, I know the people I'm dreaming about. Until today...

I was completely exhausted when I got home. So I turned on the radio. Put it low. And collapsed on my guest bed. Yes, I was that tired! And off to "Dreamland" I went.

My dream started off with me. In my house, cleaning. One, I cleaned a lot today. So it wasn't too strange. But 2, it wasn't my house. As in the home I live in. Rather, a nicer home. Which in my dream, was mine.

I cleaned and cleaned. Turns out, I was getting ready to move. It seemed sudden and rushed. But I packed. And cleaned. Ugh, there was so much to do. And my parents came to visit with an old friend. I distinctly remember closing lots of curtains, packing up my plants, and loving my old kitchen.

Before I knew it, we ended up at some sort of hunting lodge. With bikers. It was so weird. And we needed to get some stuff. Like food and essential items. But the bikers were going to kill us. So my parents sent me. Very typical. But my Dad got sick. So I was trying to deal with him. And with all these crazies. Thank goodness that my friend showed up when he did. I was seriously staring down a gun.

We managed to get whatever it was that we needed. I still have no clue what it was. But Zo and I, we were ready for some hunting. My parents, they decided to go hangout in my house. Then my old cheerleading coach appeared. And we were in some sort of warehouse. Fighting for our lives. Literally. Stupid bikers found us.

At this point, something woke me up. I turned around. I could hear some music on the radio. And I made a mental note of the song. (Keep on Loving You by Reba.) I really liked it. Go figure! Then I went back to sleep.

This time, I was in my brand new house. With a certain famous driver. Apparently, he had bought it for me. And he still hadn't met my parents. We talked. Got things in my house in some sort of order. You know me. Loves to clean. :)

And then he left. He had to go work. You know, drive. A very fast car. :) And my parents came over. They barely missed one another. But it was a good thing. I was getting ready for some sort of big event. I don't know what it was. But I was getting my hair and makeup done. A beautiful black dress was hanging in front of me too.

Next, I found myself at a high school dance. A fancy one. Much nicer than the ones I went to. And I was supposed to be a chaperon. Who was my date? The famous driver. He looked so amazing in his suit! And we were there. Having a great time. Dancing. Having fun. I'm not sure how much chaperoning we actually did...

I ran into some people I went to school with. More specifically, Tabitha. We went to elementary together. And she always thought she was better than me. She tripped over her feet when she saw my date. A literally said "What does he see in you?" Seriously? Yes...

Then my date scooped me up and gave me one of those breath taking kisses. Totally stolen from some dramatic and romantic movie. But whatever. It was part of my dream. Then we left the dance. Walked out these dramatic glass doors, and down these beautiful steps. Seriously, where were we?

As we walked to the car, we talked with the principal of the school. And some other friends. Oh, and I got to check out my amazing CL shoes. You can totally tell that this was a dream. But those shoes were amazing! They should be at the price that they sell them at!

My dream ended with me and the famous driver at my new house. Gorgeous! It seemed to have grown and gotten more beautiful while we were away. We made love to ____ and I woke up.

What a dream. Who dreams these things? And where do they come from? Someone? Anyone? Ugh! I've been dreaming a lot lately. But mostly about a certain musician. Like the 2 of us are married. Or we're going to have a baby. I'm going to say this is because I seen him recently. In person. But I didn't know what to do. So I walked in the opposite direction. Hoping that he hadn't seen me. Oh, and I've had lots of dreams about my brother killing me.

I know. Very dramatic. Death. Love. Marriage. Pregnancy. What is my mind telling me? Is my entire body screaming at me that my clock is ticking? Because I'm ignoring it. But I would like to have some peace of mind. To get some uninterrupted sleep. Some real rest. Although, these have been some nice little things playing through my head while I sleep. :) ♥Besitos

No comments: