Saturday, August 14, 2010

Salsa

Today my parents and I headed out to the Salsa Festival. You know, there was a salsa contest. Yum! Not only did everything smell good, it tasted good too!



But it was about much more than bowls of salsa. Although, many of them were extra yummy!



There was tons of amazing Salsa music. We have some really good local Salsa bands. :) And it made me want to dance so badly! Where were all my favorite dance partners?



And of course, there was Salsa dancing! They even did a mini dance lesson. So if you didn't know how to dance to the Salsa music, you would quickly learn. Very cool!

Something that people might not know, I love to go Salsa dancing! A few years ago, I used to go dancing at one of the hotels where I know live. They have a weekly night of Salsa dancing. It was so much fun!

Today we had an incredibly fun day! I'm glad that we decided to come. It was so hot. And there was definitely a little bit of a snag. When we had to run and move my parents' car. They started towing cars. But we had a great time. Too bad it is only a 1 day event. ♥Besitos

No comments: