Friday, August 20, 2010

Tantita Pena



Funny how I seen him today. And all I could think about was his lips. And 1:45 of this video. Doesn't help that he has grown out his hair, is a musician, and has a voice to die for! I wanted to talk to him. But oh ya, I got soaked by the kind firemen of "The City Different."

Oh ya, and that fireman, why do I always see him when I come here? It's just strange. Yes, he asked me out when I was younger. But I was 16 and he was 21. A little illegal in our state. I could have imagined what my Dad would have done.

But back to the man...he looked amazing. I wanted to talk to him. Then the light bulb went off in my head. Um, hello! He plays the guitar. I'm sure he would enjoy this gig. And the money. Too bad my white shirt was drenched. And you could see through it! My bra was clearly visible. And I was running to my car. He would be perfect for this gig. Then maybe just maybe, I'd finally get to talk to him...

But it didn't happen. When I got to my car, Zo called me. And I told him about the entire situation. He told me that I should have just went to talk to him. Maybe he would have just taken the job. hahaha Zo is a funny one! If it had been Zo, he would have taken the job. :P

But seriously, I know at one time I had a phone number for him. Other than that one, to the apartment, where he no longer lives. Oh ya. I could make a quick call to an old teacher. I know he has the number. But then...what do I say?

Now I'm at my parent's house. Calling every musician I know. But he's on my mind. And this video. Why do I make life so complicated for myself? Besitos

No comments: