Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More Aggressive?



At about 8:30 of this video, Debbie explains that you need to be more aggressive. That women need to be aggressive when looking for men to date. And in relationships. Um, that's not me. And I just don't know what to say...

You see, I'm more of an "Old Fashioned" gal when it comes to dating. I have a feeling, I'm light years behind. In so many ways. For example, my classmates in high school voted me "Most Likely to be Married First." Yes, you read that right. And now, I'm one of the only single people left from my class. How funny is that??? But honestly, before now, I just wasn't ready for all of that.

Anyways, do guys really want an aggressive girl? Would they rather a woman go up to them and ask them out? Or do they feel weird about that? You see, where I live, and where I'm from, it's all about Macho men. Hispanic men...who want to wear the pants. So to speak. So what would happen?

I guess I'm just confused. Maybe I should be more aggressive. Talk to a few of those men who I'm interested in. Ask them out to dinner. Heck, I'd even pay for the date. I'm cool with that. My question is...would guys be OK with that? I'm just not sure...

So what do you think about Debbie's advice? Would you take it? To the single ladies...do you ever make the first move? Or do you feel like you need to be a little "Old Fashion" and let the guy make the moves. I'm just wondering... ♥Besitos

No comments: