Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fun Saturday

I've really had a nice weekend thus far. I had a good show on Friday night. A really good one actually. I just need to find a Mariachi that is from "The City Different." It would make my life a whole lot easier! But because Zo and a few other friends were in town, I was able to pull a group together for the show. :)

Yesterday, it was busy. And crazy! I went home. To my parents home. Only after a morning run in "The City Different." If you were driving around, yes that was me. In the shorts and tank top. Running on one of their main streets, at 5AM! My parents and I went out to breakfast and then, we had to do some quick birthday shopping.

I head out to a friend's house. And we started decorating and cooking. One of the girls that performs with me, she's getting married. And we were throwing her a Lingerie Party. After all the prep work, I headed to the other side of town. For a birthday party. It was for a friend's little girl. She was turning 8. I only stayed for a little while. But it was nice to see my parents there too!

And then, I headed out to meet the girls. We took the bride-to-be for a mani, pedi, massage. We all had our hair blown out. And just had a very girly afternoon. Then off to dinner. I had prepped everything for Tapas. Our favorite! I cooked, and we all talked and laughed. Before long, the place was packed with friends!

We played games, ate, danced, laughed, opened presents, relaxed, and embarrassed the soon-to-be-Mrs. It was such a fun night. With some of my very best friends! I always enjoy spending time with them. And I can't wait until the wedding! I'm sure, the Mr. will appreciate all the loot from the party too! ♥Besitos

No comments: