Friday, September 10, 2010

Surprising My Best Friend

It's like 6:30AM here. I'm on the east coast. And I'm lucky to have gotten 2 hours of sleep. We got here in the middle of the night. And immediately, I went to work on the nursery surprise for my best friend.

It's been crazy! But I'm OK, I actually just landed. You see, my friend is the one that got me here. I couldn't afford to come. But he knew how special it would be for my best friend. Oh, and he's my boss. We'll call him D. So D flew out to get me yesterday. And we're going to be my best friend's baby's Godparents. Did you get that? My best friend wasn't expecting me until later today. But this morning, I was put on a helicopter to come and surprise her. Right now, I'm in a car, on my way to pick her up! She thinks I'm still back home, trying to catch a flight. :)

H, my best friend, has a doctor's appointment today. And I get to be there. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what her little girl looks like. Heck, I can't wait to see my best friend! Oh, and her Baby Shower is tomorrow!

So the surprises that we have planned...a nursery at D's house. And a surprise Baby Shower on Sunday. Yes, a 2nd shower for all of her friends that have to work tomorrow. It's a long story. But there are going to be 2 showers!

I probably should get going. I'm sure we're almost there. And all I want to do, is enjoy this time with my friend. She is amazing. She has been through so much! And well, H just needs a little "Girl Time." I know that the last few months haven't been to easy on her. So I'm off to help her enjoy her weekend. :) ♥Besitos

No comments: