Friday, September 3, 2010

New Shoes



I'm going to sing at a friend's wedding. It's in Las Vegas. And we're leaving September 17th...early in the morning. We are supposed to dress a little "flashy." You know, it's a Vegas wedding. Um, I don't know what to wear. But I'm pretty sure, I have the perfect little black dress. It's pretty plain. A strapless number that hits a little above my knee.

So it's not too crazy. It's actually pretty elegant. But I wanted to dress it up. Because my friend, whom I'm singing with, is stepping up his game. I'm thinking nice jewelry and some fun shoes will make the outfit. I've got the jewelry. And I just found the shoes!

Yes, these shoes are on sale! I went to my local Target, and I got them for $8!!! Yes, you read that right. A total score. And they are really cute and comfy shoes. I'm in love! ♥Besitos

No comments: