Sunday, September 12, 2010

More Dreams

Yesterday, I woke up a little uneasy. Maybe it was the stress of the Baby Shower. Or that I'm surprising my best friend with 2 things today. I don't know. But I had some wild dreams!

My first dream was about D. I had bought my grandparents house in the mountains. And I was living there. I had completely cleaned everything out. And I was doing some major work to the house. Transforming rooms into other things. It was a little nuts to be honest. The yard was all grass. No animals. And lots and lots of flowers.

And I walked out of the house and into the front part of their yard. I had on some jeans, a t-shirt, some old shoes, an apron, and a hanky wrapped around my head. I looked like a little housewife. Covered in dust and what not.

D came out from my grandparents' neighbors' house. Apparently, he had bought the place. And now, we were neighbors. Totally wild! But we decided to head into "town" for a bite to eat. Apparently, the community had a "town" now. With little shops, a restaurant, and a Post Office. So weird! My parents' Car Club was at the restaurant. Having their monthly breakfast.

Sometime between D and I leaving for the restaurant, and us getting there, we became a couple. Crazy! And everyone knew us. Knew that we were together. My Dad actually liked him. It was insanity! I woke up as the 2 of us were walking down the dirt road, back to our homes. Holding hands...

My 2nd dream, well it wasn't much better. It was like I woke up. Rolled over. And went back to sleep. My dream, it had me getting married! I was planning the wedding. The "groom-to-be," I never saw his face. Not once! We shopped, booked various things, planned our wedding.

Heck, we bought a house! It was so wild. But so "life-like." It just made me wonder. What the heck is going on. My dream ended with me and this man getting married. I can still see all the details of our wedding and reception so vividly!

It was nuts. But this morning, I had a totally crazy dream. I was marrying a friend. We'll call him TM. He was once a music teacher of mine. And we became fast friends. After I left the music stuff behind at school, we became even better friends. Isn't that weird how that works? In real life, TM and I are really good friends.

But in this dream, he was still a professor. And I was still a student. A mutual friend, in real life she was one of my best friends, we'll call her LG. Well, LG found out that TM and I were dating. LG and I were students. TM was a professor. And just like in real life, LG was "head over heels" for TM. It didn't leave me in a very good place.

I was studying something different. Something to do with cooking. So it was OK to date TM. We weren't breaking any rules or anything. But one day, LG found TM and I kissing. She blew up and starting screaming at us. Then TM asked what her problem was. Because he loved me. Yes, those were the words he used. He turned around. And I became visible. I had a big wedding ring on. And was visibly pregnant!

What in the world? She ran to the President's office. Which was across campus. And our President said there was nothing wrong with TM and I being married. I was in a different field. He wasn't a professor of mine. LG was very angry. She was yelling at everyone. Couldn't believe I had done this. Then I woke up.

It's crazy! My dreams are becoming more and more vivid. With people I know. Mimicking aspects of my real life. It's a little scary. LG and I are no longer friends. In large part because of TM. But that was a very difficult situation. One that I might blog about down the line. For now, I need to get up and get ready. Hopefully, these wild dreams will end soon. Because I'm really not getting any rest when I sleep. ♥Besitos

No comments: