Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Made Me Laugh!



For all sorts of reasons, this video makes me laugh. My best friend was looking up something on YouTube yesterday. And she got this. Low and behold, my guerita best friend watched it! Personally, I think that she is missing home a lot...

Anyway, this just makes me laugh. I know some of the guys in this group. How did she just find this video? I dance somewhat like this when I perform. Albeit, we don't "try" so hard. And we have learned more complicated steps. But that's what we do. By the way, Albert is the better dancer in this video. Do you think they could use a 3rd dancer? :)

But this video just made me smile. It reminded me of home. It reminded me of Mariachi, dancing, and performing. Things that I really miss. I feel like my life is missing a lot at the moment. But mostly, I'm missing all the "Cultura."

I guess what I'm getting at is, that I want to get back involved, full time, in Mariachi again. Or maybe take the leap, and start Ballet Folklorico. Either way, I need to find some live Mariachis to watch. And soon! ♥Besitos

No comments: