Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Scared

Today was pretty scary. I was sleeping. I had, had a long shift at work. And I came home and just went to sleep. Only to wake up to a lot of noise. I freaked out. It was kind of stormy. A little scary already. But I made it to the back of my house. We're I faced a gun. Head on.

There were 2 police officers in my house. They had crawled in through a window. And that's what I had heard. Supposedly, they had been called by the mailman. He was concerned that I hadn't been picking up the mail. Which was a total lie. I bring in the mail every single time I come home. And that day, I had brought it in when I had gotten home.

I have a feeling, they were looking for my brother. I don't know why. But I just do. They searched my house. Looking for something. But I'm not sure what. Int he end, they left. The Sergeant that was with them, left his card. I think he was really worried.

They called the paramedics too. Just to make sure I was OK. Clearly, I was shaken up. Who wouldn't be. It was a scary experience. Anytime a gun is pointed at you, it's scary. I was in tears. I had no clue what was going on. It just makes me wonder, what is going on...

Now, I need to pull myself together. Everyone just left. And I need to head back to work. I'm not going to lie here, I'm still really shaken up. But I have a job and responsibilities. I just hope, nothing else crazy happens tonight. ♥Besitos

No comments: