Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Big Brother



Today, my oldest brother goes home. We're actually getting ready now. To go pick him up. It's weird. I'm happy, but also worried. I can't explain it. Like something is not completely right. But I'm not going to think about that. Not today.

My Dad is really excited. And my brother is going to be living at my parents' cabin for a while. It's going to be nice to have him near. And now, maybe my Dad will get some more help in the business. I know, it's a lot of work for just him and my Mom. I try my best to help, but I live over 200 miles away.

So this day, it's a mixed blessing. But I hope it's new start for my brother. A positive start. To make something better of his life. To be a better person. I guess only time will tell. But I'm still hopeful. Now, I need to go get ready for the big day. We're all heading back to my parents' house later today. ♥Besitos

No comments: