Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday!



Today is my oldest, and dearest friend's birthday. She 27. And we've known each other since we were 5. It's been a while since we chatted. But I never forget her birthday. I sent her a quick e-mail early this morning. Just sending her good wishes. I wish we didn't live so far away. I miss our silly girl talk. And all the crazy things we did together. Let's just say, we learned a lot together!

She is the kind of friend that somehow becomes family. You don't see it happening. It just does. And then, one day, you're inseparable! You do everything together. But with age, comes life lessons that we all learn. And my best friend was moved across the country.

I still miss those days. The ones when we'd sit and chat about everything and nothing at all. We just knew what the other was thinking. We'd sit and eat chicken nuggets and talk about boys. We were a pretty hilarious pair. I just hope she has the best birthday ever! ♥Besitos

No comments: