Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's That Time Again

Do you sit and wonder how time just keeps on ticking. Even when you are not realizing it. Or want it to go by. It just happens. All the time. And well, I am at that place again. Trying to decide what classes to take next semester. Trying to figure what I can afford. What I can't. How many hours I need to take. What classes I want to take. And if I will ever graduate.

In reality, I am confuse. Beyond belief! My finances are dictating more of my school schedule, than my requirements are. But what am I to do? In all actuality, if I met prince charming tomorrow. We fell in love and decided to have kids, I would walk away from it all. Because deep in my heart, that is what I have always wanted.

Is that why I can't get it together? Am I just tricking myself into believing I want a career? A career that sucks the fun out of life. One that I am not quite sure I wanted in the first place. But one that I somehow found myself completely surrounded by. Slowly sucking the life from me.

I don't know any of the real answers here. But I do know that I need to finalize my schedule for the Spring. I also need to come up with a large sum of money. Because I need to place a book order. And put a deposit on my tuition. Let's not talk about the fact that I haven't even finished paying off this semester's expenses. ♥Besitos

No comments: