Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fort Hood Shootings



I'm still in shock. Watching the news about the shooting at Fort Hood. What a tragedy. I am praying for all the families. For those people who were killed and injured. How could this happen on American soil? On an American Army base.

Years ago, one of my older brothers and his wife were stationed at Fort Hood. In fact, they were there for years and years. Started their family there. A place were my family has ties. A place that was such a safe place for them. A place that many families once felt, was a safe place.

It is sad to see this happen. To see our braves soldiers being attacked on home soil. Being attacked, somewhere they should have been safest. But I am not here to blog about the horror. But to blog about the innocent people. The victims in all of this. My thoughts and prayers go out to each and every single one of you. May God Bless you all. And take care of you on this tragic day in American history. ♥Besitos

No comments: