Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Sad Day

I don't even know what to say. My heart is breaking. My dear Aunt past away today...

I was planning on coming down here. To my hometown. When my parents called me yesterday and told me how bad she was, I knew I had to come. I wanted to say goodbye. So I talked to Dr. S and let him know. And I was coming today.

My Mom called this morning. As I was preparing to leave. And she told me that my Aunt had died. I didn't know what to say. Or what to think. It wasn't that long ago that I had seen her. She was just 72 years old. It's a sad day for our family.

I still made the trip. And the whole way, I kept hearing this sad songs on the radio. I cried most of the way. Collin Raye's "If You Get There Before I Do" kept coming on. And I just kept thinking about my Uncle. And the song, "Temporary Home," by Carrie Underwood just brought me to tears.

By the time I got to my Uncle's house, I was so emotional. And seeing him, just made me want to cry. he was so lost! They had been married over 50 years! It makes me wonder what the next few days are going to bring. I just wish that my Uncle could have some peace. I know it's going to be really hard for him. ♥Besitos

No comments: