Sunday, March 21, 2010

27



Yes friends, it's that day. When I turn 27. I'm not stressing out about the day. Or my age. Or where I am in life. To me, it's just another day...

I'm at work. In the middle of the labor and delivery floor. Listening to screaming women. It's life. And my family was never big on birthdays. So I never really got into the crazy celebrations for my own birthday. I'm a year older. I'm not sure how much wiser. But a year older.

For the most part, I'm happy with where my life is. Could it be better...yes. But it's a nice life. You have to learn how to take the good with the bad.

My goals for the year...get back into playing with a Mariachi. Full time. Stop being so damn shy and quiet! Work on being happy and enjoying life. Zo keeps telling me that I need a boyfriend to do that. I'm not so sure about that. But it couldn't hurt. Well, if the right guy came around. And I really want to work on making my house a home. It's almost been 9 years. And I still feel like it's not quite home.

I look at birthdays as starting off points. Places to make positive changes. To set goals. And to see where life has taken me thus far. I would love to be a better musician. To become more of a people person. And most of all enjoy my life more. So here is to year #27! I just know, it's going to be a good one. :) ♥Besitos

No comments: