Sunday, December 20, 2009

Russian Red



Have you been wanting the perfect red lipstick? With the holidays around the corner, I've heard many of my friends tell me that they're looking for a good red. And they all come to me. Why? Because I'm a performer. And 90% of the time, I'm wearing red lipstick.

Over the years, I've tried many, man red lipsticks. All different brands and price points. That's a plus to working with a makeup artist. You get to try their makeup, before having to hand over your hard earned cash.

But for $14.50, you can get my favorite red lipstick, MAC's Russian Red. It's perfect. Does not budge. For me, that's all I really needed to know. I needed a lipstick that would stay in place. Not one that would be on my teeth when I was trying to sing. Or would smear easily. I work a tough schedule, the last thing I want to worry about is my lipstick.

If you're looking for a great color for the holidays, you can't go wrong with Russian Red. I'm pale. As pale as you can get. It's tough to find the perfect red. But this is it! And under $15 a tube. Nothing says the holidays like a perfect red pout. ♥Besitos

No comments: