Saturday, April 5, 2014

First Love...Not That Kind of Love...

I'm knee deep in orders. Of the crochet kind. We have a Craft Fair coming up soon. And I just can't keep up. Not to mention, the 10 babies coming in the next month. I know! Between my friends and family, it just never ends...


But this little set, has been requested. And I might have spent 2 days, at work, searching for this pattern. Yes, between patients. And rounds. Occasionally, while on the elevator. :)

I finally found the pattern. And made sure to save it. To 5 different devices. This was nuts! And websites, they irritate me to death. Once they publish a pattern online, I think it should be made available forever. Maybe that's just me...complaining. But that's that.

I'm just happy to have a pattern. And at least 1 week, to finish this order. Cross your fingers and your toes, that everything else in my life, goes as smoothly. It's been a tough week around here. Please keep my Dad in your prayers. He needs it...

 ♥Besitos

No comments: